Truly Rich Club founder Bro. Bo Sanchez interview on ANC’s Headstart last November has a lot gems especially in the area of money and investment.
I am a member of Truly Rich Club and one of the reasons why I joined is to develop a money principle that I can share it to all of you and especially to my two kids.
As I watched the interview, I jot down some notes and I have this lists of things you can do to improve your finances.
- Attend seminars about investments and other money making venture.
- Get a mentor that helps you and lift your spirit when you are down and depressed.
- Read books that will help you master your finances.
- Action, all of the thoughts and ideas will remain on your imagination with you doing all the things you need to do to improve your finances.
- Save 20% of your income and invest it so that it will grow.
- Change your mindset to spend and then save to SAVE and then SPEND!
I hope you learn something new in this interview of Bo Sanchez.
I wish that one of your New Year’s resolution is to start fixing your finances and start investing in the Philippine Stock Market.